Whether you are arriving soon or already here, CXC Global has the structure and services to help you with your visa and immigration requirements and provide you with a tax efficient, hassle free structure to work through.
CXC Global works closely with Malcolm Pacific Ltd, our chosen immigration specialists in New Zealand, having provided our contractors with expert advice and service for the past 10 years. Together we have an ongoing commitment to ensure that your business and personal objectives are realised in New Zealand.
Benefits of working through CXC Global for Non Residents
- 'Employee' status as opposed to 'contractor'
- Employment contract and supporting immigration documentation supplied
- Established relationships with expert immigration and recruitment professionals
- Dedicated account manager. Personal, friendly service
- Administration, tax and accounting taken care of
- Accurate and legally compliant tax calculation
- Assistance in tax rebates when you leave New Zealand
- Banking, accommodation and tourism contacts with local knowledge
To achieve this Malcolm Pacific provide the following services.
To find out more please visit their website www.malcolmpacific.co.nz or www.immigration.govt.nz
- Perform a 'needs analysis' of your visa requirements
- Identify suitable visas against your business history and personal attributes
- Recommend a strategy to attain the identified visa
- Prepare a business plan in support of sponsorship and visa claims
- Secure state/territory sponsorship if required
- Detail all relevant documentation and forms
- Assess the eligibility of all family members
- Advise on health or character issues that may affect the prospects of success
- Prepare detailed legal submissions in support of the visa application