At CXC Global we constantly work to ensure we can supply you with the most up
to date and accurate information to ensure you remain not only totally compliant
but so that you can also financially benefit from our relationship.
Do you need a financial adviser?
People who benefit from an advice relationship often start out by seeking
answers to a few simple questions.
Some simple questions to ask yourself include:
- Have you access to a large sum of money that you didn't have before and
are trying to decide between different courses of action?
- Are you constantly worried that you are going to make a mistake with
- Are you concerned you might not be making the most of your higher than
- Is KiwiSaver right for me? What are the issues with KiwiSaver?
- When will I be debt free and will that leave sufficient working years to
save a nest egg or save for other goals?
- Am I savings sufficient to reach my goals?
- Do I have the right insurance cover? Am I over/under insured?
- How can I reduce my dependence on insurance?
- What types of insurance cover are critical and what can I do without?
- Are my personal savings and investments organised in a tax efficient
- Do I/we need a family trust?
- Do I need to protect my assets against a relationship property claim?
If you can you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions or if the
question is relevant to you then you may benefit from professional financial
CXC Global have partnered with Spicers to assist you meet your financial
aspirations. With over twenty years experience, a team of 38 Authorised
Financial Advisers across New Zealand, and providing advice on over NZ$1.2
billion, Spicers offers the advantage of:
- Personalised service
- Tailored investment solutions
- Robust advice and governance standards
Go to www.spicers.co.nz
Authorised Financial Adviser
Phone 09 347 1445 Mobile 027 257 2590